LIFTEK Elevators – Freight Lifts. Elevator Installation – Maintenance in Syros, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Ios, Milos, Tinos, Sifnos, Koufonisia and Santorini.
The maintenance of every elevator constitutes a vital prerequisite for its smooth and safe operation. However, it is also obligatory by law. The lack of proper and regular maintenance is conducive to wear and tear acceleration and to mechanical failure. Most importantly, however, it may lead to a steep increase in their posing a danger to the public.
Since we wish to provide a high level of quality service, we cover all the Cyclades islands via 4 service points. Additionally, we have implemented Maintenance Contracts Packages for every installation.
Our Technical Support Line operates on a 24-hour basis all year round. If required, the replacement of parts is made with certified products while a written document that serves as guarantee of fine function is issued.
Monthly maintenance and technical support of the elevator safeguards its safe and smooth function as well as the preservation of the overall installation in the optimal functional level possible.
ELEVATOR MAINTENANCE SERVICES
• Lubrication – Parts’ Regulation
• Lubrication – Machine Cleaning
• Engine room – elevator shaft cleaning
• Testing and maintenance of safety systems
• Operation Units’ Regulation
• Operation Units’ Monitoring
• Maintenance and cleaning of electronic and mechanical components
COMPULSORY ELEVATOR MAINTENANCE
According to the existing Legislation, the time periods, in which elevator maintenance is deemed compulsory, are as follows:
• Every two months (6 times per year) for single family homes
• Every 45 days (8 times per year) for complexes and hotels with up to 200 beds’ capacity
• Twice a month (24 times per year) for elevators in public buildings as well as hotels with more than 200 beds’ capacity, hospitals and sizeable buildings