ELEVATOR RENOVATION & MODERNIZATION
LIFTEK Elevators – Lifts Installation – Maintenance & Repair of Elevators Syros, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Ios, Milos, Tinos, Sifnos, Koufonisia and Santorini
With a deep sense of responsibility, LIFTEK undertakes the renovation – upgrading of your old elevator. The engineer of our company is always by your side to propose solutions for upgrading your elevator in the best possible way, be it about safety components and mechanical parts or about the overall appearance of the installation.
The renovation of old elevators is necessary in order for them to be modernized and to be in accordance with the new standards of European and international legislation thereby safeguarding the required safety levels.
Tired of your old elevator?
• Replacement of the entire cabin
• Lighting replacement with new LED technology
• Replacement of doors in accordance with current legislation
• Floor change
• Replacement of buttons (buttons and display screen)
• Sound installation (floor announcement and music)
I SAVE – I AUTONOMIZE
UPGRADING – RENOVATION OF ELEVATOR WITH THE SAVING 2021 PROGRAM
The eligible costs for the new program I SAVE – I AUTONOMIZE includes the upgrading of old elevators (installation of inverters in elevators for energy-saving purposes.
The maximum eligible budget for installation interventions should not exceed € 50,000 (including VAT) per application or 100,000 euros per VAT of the Beneficiary. For communal interventions in apartment buildings, the maximum amount of eligible budget reaches up to € 80,000.
Only private citizens with an in rem right to an eligible residence can rightfully participate in the Program. The grant will be awarded in accordance with the income criteria as demonstrated in the 2019 tax year.
Eligibility includes detached houses, apartment buildings or individual apartments that meet 4 conditions:
• They are used as a main residence
• They exist legally.
• They have been classified in a category equal to or lower than ‘C’. as stated in the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) that was issued post 26.11.2017.
• They have not been deemed demolishable.
Please note that the fee for the energy inspector, the project consultant as well as the cost of any studies is covered. In case of bank lending through the program, the loan is an interest-free one.