LIFTEK CERTIFICATION & LICENSING OF ELEVATORS & FREIGHT LIFTS in the islands of Syros, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Ios, Milos, Tinos, Sifnos, Koufonisia and Santorini.
LIFTEK undertakes preparation and certification of your lift or elevator, in order for your installation to comply with the requirements of the Greek and the European Legislation alike. The initial inspection and certification of the elevator ensures the desired level of safety for users.
According to the 95/16 EC European directive and the standards EN 81.20 & 81.50 that were embedded in the Greek legislation, as seen in Government Gazette (2604B / 2008), all elevators must be certified.
After inspections by our company’s Mechanical Engineer and additional work that may be required by our Technicians, a periodic inspection certificate is issued by an authorized Certification Body.
• Certification of Old Elevator
• Certification of a New Elevator
• Renewal of Elevator Certificate
• Repair works according to the observations of relevant Services
Why choose us?
• Complete File Preparation – Study
• Free Cost Estimate by a Mechanical Engineer
• Competitive Rates